Bartontech 800 Max horizontal baler press - description
Semi-automatic baler, horizontal press 800 MAX provides a throughput of 2 tons per hours which makes it perfect for waste processing plants. The machine has a crushing force of 75 tons, the knife cutting off the excessive material in the charging chamber, the floor made of wear-resistant steel, a bale full indicator and a three-phase motor with the power of 15 kW. Optionally, the baler may be equipped with additional devices, e.g.: a tippler for 1000 L containers, co-operating conveyor belt, extra security devices, etc. Horizontal binding system makes it perfect for baling plastic PET bottles and aluminum cans. The whole process of baling, apart from binding, takes place in an automatic cycle. The main feature of 800 MAX baler is the possibility of ejecting a single bale due to the use of elongated actuator.
The main feature of 800 Max baler is the possibility of ejecting a single bale due to the use of elongated actuator.
• dimensions / size of the baler (height x width x depth): 2805 mm x 1750 mm x 8350 mm
• weight of the baler: 7500 kg
• Inlet size (height x width): 1900 mm x 970 mm
• logs dimensions: 1100 mm x 1020 mm x 200 - 1500 mm
• weight of a bale: 400 kg – 700 kg
• Bale wiring: wire, tape or string
• number of wires: 5
• binding direction: horizontal
• capacity: 2 T/h at bulk weight 70 kg/m
• number of actuators: 2
• crushing force: 75 tons MAX
• standard time of crushing cycle: 15 kW / 75 sec.
• electric current: 35 A (15 kW motor)
• electric voltage: 400V
• inner electrical circle: 24 V DC
- Bank transfer
- Payment online
- American Express
- Collection in person
- National delivery
- International delivery