§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Ordering Party - an entrepreneur or a private person ordering the service of translating messages between users.
- The service of translating messages between users - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in translating each incoming and outgoing e-mail sent by the Merkandi system into the language of the recipient of the message. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Customer has to pay in order to provide the service of translating messages between users.
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The Ordering Party places an order for the service of translating messages between users via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and applies to the indefinite translation of incoming and outgoing e-mails to the Customer into the native language of both parties contacting each other.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a message confirming the activation of the service. From then on, the service is active and all messages are translated within 3 hours of sending or receiving them.
- The Contractor, in justified cases, reserves the right to extend the message translation time to 72 hours. In this case, the Principal is not entitled to a refund.
- The Contractor specifies that in the absence of a translation of the message, the Principal will immediately inform him about this fact. In this case, the Contractor has 72 hours to provide the translation and solve the problem. If the Contractor is unable to solve the problem within the specified period, the Principal has the right to demand a refund for the purchased service. The reimbursement is made in the same form as the payment made by the Customer for the service. If such a return cannot be made, the Contractor will contact the Principal to arrange another form of return.
- The service works in a completely automatic way, without the involvement of the Customer.
- The client has the right to demand that the service be deactivated for any period and reactivated at any time.
- The message translation service translates messages from any language into the language of the recipient of the message.
- The contractor uses automatic translation systems to offer the service, translations are not performed by specialized personnel.
- In the case of short messages and / or containing numerous syntax, spelling, grammatical or stylistic errors, translation may not be possible. In such cases, the Customer is not responsible for the lack of the provided service.
- The service is operational from the moment you purchase it. Messages exchanged prior to purchase will not be translated.
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform and has an active sale option.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- In order to receive a refund, the Ordering Party should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service was not provided within the declared time, the Principal reported an error to the Contractor and this was not repaired within the declared time
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation declaring the receipt of the notification.
§ 5 Responsibility
The contractor is responsible only for providing the translation of the message. The Contractor also provides the source text of the message so that the Principal can read it. As messages are translated by automated systems, the Contractor cannot be responsible for the correctness of the translations, and thus for the consequences of decisions made on their basis. &Nbsp;
§ 6 Final provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.