§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Ordering party - an entrepreneur or private person ordering the service of searching for goods.
- Product search service - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in searching for suppliers for specific goods on behalf of the Principal, and then providing him with contact details and any additional information necessary to contact the seller and purchase the goods. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Customer has to pay in order to perform the goods search service.
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The Ordering Party places an order for the goods search service via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and concerns searching for one product according to the Customer's specification.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a confirmation message. From then on, the Customer has an unlimited amount of time to complete the service form, during which I will provide the Contractor with the specification of the goods that he wants to order.
- After completing the service form, the Ordering Party commences its implementation within 3 working days from the date of its completion. If the deadline for the performance of the service cannot be met, the Contractor undertakes to immediately notify the Principal of this fact and in such a case the term is subject to individual arrangements between the Principal and the Contractor.
- The service is considered completed when the following information about the found offers is sent to the Customer:
- seller's internet address
- Internet address of the searched good
- contact details of the seller (including phone number, email address, warehouse address, company / seller name etc.)
- description of the searched goods with data (price, minimum orders, offer details, warranty, etc.)
- The contractor will send all retrieved information, with the reservation that not all of the above list may be available. All information will be sent by the Contractor to the e-mail address provided by the Principal in the user's account or indicated when ordering the goods search service.
- In the event that the Contractor is unable to find offers for the goods sought by the Principal, the amount paid for the service is returned to the Principal's account within 3 working days. The reimbursement is made in the same form as the payment made by the Customer for the service. If such a return cannot be made, the Contractor will contact the Principal to arrange another form of return. &Nbsp;
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- In order to receive a refund, the Ordering Party should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service was not provided by the Contractor within the period specified as the date of delivery of the offers for the goods.
- The Principal cannot contact any of the sellers indicated by the Contractor
- The client has received offers for goods other than those specified in the order.
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of the application.
§ 5 Responsibility
The contractor is solely responsible for providing the principal with the offer data and the contact details of the suppliers. The contractor is not responsible for the reliability of the suppliers or the correctness of the data provided in the offers. The contractor declares that the indicated suppliers have not been verified by him, therefore the client undertakes cooperation and carries out all transactions at his own risk. &Nbsp;
§ 6 Final Provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.