§ 1 General provisions
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD, hereinafter referred to as Merkandi, based in England, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Ordering Party - an entrepreneur or a private person ordering the service of automatic refreshing of offers.
- The service of automatic refreshing of offers - hereinafter referred to as the service, consists in refreshing each selected offer - sales on the website at specified intervals. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Customer has to pay in order to perform the service of automatic refreshing of offers.
§ 2 Scope of the service provided
- The Ordering Party places an order for the automatic refreshing of offers via the Merkandi website. The cost of the service is shown on the service order page and applies to indefinite automatic refreshing of sales offers published on the platform.
- After paying for the service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor receives a message confirming the activation of the service. From that moment on, the service is active and the Customer may proceed to include the service on each of the published and newly-published sales offers.
- The service works in a completely automatic way, without the involvement of the Customer.
- The client has the right to demand that the service be deactivated for any period and reactivated at any time.
- The service is operational from the moment you purchase it. Sales quotes posted prior to purchase will not be automatically refreshed. The service for these offers must be launched by the Principal by himself.
- The service is available for use for an unlimited period of time, with the proviso that its use is possible only when the Principal has an active account on the Merkandi platform and has an active sale option.
§ 3 Returns
- The customer has the option of reimbursing the fee for the service provided within 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service. After 100 calendar days from the date of ordering the service, the Customer is not entitled to a refund.
- The condition for the return is that the service has not been started. At the time of completing the service form, the right to return shall cease to apply, except for the situation specified in point. 6 § 2 and pt. 1, 2 and 3 § 4.
- In order to receive a refund, the Ordering Party should contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office, whose contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact.
§ 4 Complaints
The Contractor allows for the initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service was not provided within the declared time, the Principal reported an error to the Contractor and this was not repaired within the declared time
In order to submit a complaint, please contact the Merkandi Customer Service Office. Contact details are available in the contact tab on the website: https://merkandi.pl/contact. In the content of the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his full details, contact details, the number of the paid invoice, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The contractor is obliged to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of the application.
§ 5 Final provisions
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the General Commercial Terms and Conditions of Merkandi and relevant legal acts shall apply.