Terms and conditions of the Product search service
- Contractor - Merkandi LTD (hereinafter Merkandi), registered in the UK, Unit 4E, Enterprise Court, S63 5DB Rotherham.
- Principal - an entrepreneur or a private person, ordering the service of searching for goods.
- Product search service - hereinafter as Service, consists in searching for offers for a specific product on behalf of the Customer, and then providing him with photographs, contact details and any additional information necessary to contact the seller and purchase goods. The service is provided by the Contractor.
- Cost of the service - the amount that the Principal must pay in order to perform the service of searching for goods.
Range of the service to be provided
- The Principal places an order for the search service of goods through the website Merkandi. The cost of the service is presented on the service order page and concerns the search for one product according to the specifications of the client.
- After paying for the Service ordered by the Principal, the Contractor starts its implementation within 3 working days from the date of booking the payment. If the date of Service provision cannot be fulfilled, the Contractor undertakes to immediately notify the Principal about it and in such a situation this date is subject to individual arrangements between the Principal and the Contractor.
- The Service is considered as completed when the following information about the offers has been sent to the Principal:
- seller's website url
- url of the searched item
- seller's contact details (including phone number, e-mail address, warehouse address, company / seller’s name, etc.)
- description of the searched product along with data (price, minimum order, details of the offer, warranty, etc.)
- The Contractor will send all the retrieved information with the reservation that not all the points mentioned above may be available. All information will be sent by the Contractor to the e-mail address provided by the Principal in the user's account or indicated when ordering the Product search service.
- In case the Principal cannot find the offers on the products he or she is looking for, the service fee paid will be returned to the Principal’s bank account within 3 working days. The refund shall take the same form as the service fee paid by the Principal. In case this payment method is unavailable, the Contractor will contact the Principal with regards to choosing a different payment method.
The Principal has a possibility to receive a refund for the realised service within the 7 calendar days since the day of obtaining the offers on the products searched. In order to receive the reimbursement, the Principal should contact Merkandi Customer Service, whose contact details are available in the Contact Us section of the website: https://merkandi.co.uk/contact. As soon as 7 calendar days pass from the day of obtaining the offers on the products searched, the Principal is no longer entitled to the refund.
The Contractor enables initiation of the complaint procedure in the following cases:
- The service has not been completed by the Contractor on the date specified as the deadline for delivery of offers for the goods.
- The Principal is unable to contact any of the sellers indicated by the Contractor.
- The Principal has received offers for products different from those provided in the order.
In order to file a complaint, please contact Merkandi Customer Service. The contact details are available in the Contact Us section of the website: https://merkandi.co.uk/contact. In the complaint, the Principal is obliged to provide his/her full details, contact details, number of the invoice paid, and indicate at least one of the above-mentioned cases justifying the initiation of the complaint procedure by Merkandi.
The Contractor is obliged to to consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of confirmation of acceptance of the application.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the Merkandi General Terms and Conditions and relevant legal acts apply.